Get important answers here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the standard 5 hour rental time include your set up time?
A: No. We arrive early to set up so you get the entire rental time to play. For extra time you can add additional hours for $10 per hour or $25 extra for overnight rentals.
Q: When do you set up your inflatable rentals?
A: That depends on how many rentals we have that day. Generally we arrive 1-4 hours before the rental time begins. If we have a lot of rentals that day, we may need to set up as early as 4 hours in advance. If this is the case, we will call the Friday before to confirm that someone will be at the party location.
Q: We´ve rented some really dirty jumps from other companies in the past. Are they always that dirty?
A: Isn't that the worst?!? We hate dirty jumps too! Unlike many other local companies, iJump Party Rentals cleans and disinfects our inflatables before every rental.
Q: Do we have to keep the inflatable plugged in the entire time?
A: Yes. A blower keeps air in the jump unit the entire time. Once unplugged they deflate. That´s why we require an outlet within 50´ of the unit or a generator. Longer cords can pop your circuit breaker so we bring our own heavy duty cords.
Q: What about parks? Do parks have electricity?
A: We love setting up at parks but most parks do NOT have electricity. If you want to set up at a park, you must rent a generator. We rent generators at a resonable cost. Also, parks are first come, first serve so get your spot early in the day.
Q: What payments do you take?
A: Cash or Credit Cards. If paying by cash, please have exact change as our drivers do not carry cash.
Q: Do you require a deposit?
A: Yes all orders require a minimum of 50% non-refundable Credit Card deposit. - There is a 50% minimum deposit required for every order. All deposits are non refundable unless cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. If you cancel 7 or more days prior to your event, you can receive a voucher for the full amount to use toward another event up to 13 months away.
Q: Can I cancel? What if it rains?
- Rain Policy: If the forecast shows rain, you may cancel up until the day before by 5:00. You may receive a refund for the full amount minus the 50% deposit or take a raincheck voucher for the full amount. Note: Unless, the weather and rain is really bad as to risk our equipment, we leave the decision up to you since you may not mind light rain or sprinkles and your area might not be affected by weather conditions as much as others. Our bouncers are perfectly safe to use in sprinkles or light rain, just be sure to throw a few towels in to avoid the wetness. Please leave units inflated until drivers come for pick up.
Q: How big are your jumpers?
A: Most of our jumps (all of our character jumps for example) are 13´x13´ which is a little bigger than many companies rent. Please note the space required for each jump (listed near the large picture) as some are VERY big and require extra space. When in doubt, measure your space to make sure it will fit. Jumps need room to be staked and they need room for the blower and can´t rub against walls or trees as this may damage the jump. The sizes listed with each jump include the space needed for stakes etc. If you have stairs or a tiered backyard, please call our office to discuss options for setup.
Q: What about the big jumps? Any special requirements?
A: Check the requirements listed with each jump. Also, make sure you have at least a 4´ access to the area where it will be set up. The jumps can weigh up to 650 pounds so we need a clear path with ample room.
Q: What surfaces do you set up on?
A: We can set up on Grass (our favorite and best for the kids), dirt, asphalt, and concrete. Sorry, we can´t set up on any type of rocks as the constant rubbing will wear through the vinyl jumps.
Q: Can we see a copy of your contract and safety rules?
A: Yes. There is a link in your receipt once you've ordered or you may contact our office.
Q: Are we responsible for the unit if it gets a tear or damaged in any way?
A: Yes and no. You are not responsible for normal wear and tear on our units. Seams may develop tears in high traffic areas over a period of time. If this happens please alert us at once so we can remedy the situation. If however, damage occurs due to failure to follow our safety rules or negligence (i.e. not turning off the blower in high winds) you will be responsible for all damages up to and including replacement of the unit/blower etc which can cost thousands of dollars. We don´t want you or us to be in that situation which is why we have you sign and initial on all of our safety rules so that you can be the trained operator. You may also opt for our damage protection waiver. For 7% of your order total we will waive any damage that happens to our equipment during your rental excluding intentional damage or theft.
Still have a question? Call or Write: email@example.com (408)896-5867
Term & Conditions
- There is a 50% minimum deposit required for every order. All deposits are non refundable unless cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. If you cancel 7 or more days prior to your event, you can receive a voucher for the full amount to use toward another event up to 13 months away.
- There will be a $100-$500 charge for silly string found on jumper. Silly string will permanantly stick to jumper vinyl like super glue and can take hours to clean and scrape off, often leaving a bleach mark. There will be a $100-$500 charge for silly string found on jumper.
- We require a 4 hour delivery window. For exmaple, if your event is at like us at 12:00 p.m., we will be there between 8:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. Setup only takes 15-30 minutes.
- Please remember to turn off your automatic sprinklers. There will be a $50 charge if the unit is wet.
- If no one is present during the scheduled delivery or pickup window, we may enter through your side gate unless we are otherwise instructed.
- Table and chair rentals do not include setup and breakdown. It is the customer's responsibility to set up and breakdown unless an arrangement is made at an additional charge.
- If customer or representative is not present or are unable to allow setup due to obstacles upon delivery, we will have to leave right away as to not be late for our other customers. There will be a $30 charge to return and your delivery may be pushed to the last delivery if we can still manage to fit it in.
- Make sure there is sufficient space to fit the rental equipment. You must have the required space listed for each jumper. Also check height space for any objects interfering space. Call us if you are unsure. If there is insufficient space when we arrive, we will have to cancel your event and charge a $40 gas fee.
- We require at least a 3 feet wide gate to your backyard. If the gate is smaller than 3 feet when we arrive, we%u2019re forced to cancel your event. Call us if your gate is smaller than 3 feet.
- If delivered equipment needs to go up stairs, or further than 200 feet from the unloading area, additional charges will apply. Please contact us to coordinate if there are stairs as we may need additional equipment and man power to facilitate the delivery.
- We must have a clear pathway to your backyard. We ask that you move any objects interfering in the pathway to your backyard. Please move your BBQ grill, garbage bins, garden equipment, auto equipment, etc. There is a $40 fee to help move your items out of the way. If there are too many items to move, we are forced to cancel your event.
- Rain Policy: If the forecast shows rain, you may cancel up until the day before by 2:30. You may receive a refund for the full amount minus the 50% deposit or take a raincheck voucher for the full amount. Note: Unless, the weather and rain is really bad as to risk our equipment, we leave the decision up to you since you may not mind light rain or sprinkles and your area might not be affected by weather conditions as much as others. Our bouncers are perfectly safe to use in sprinkles or light rain, just be sure to throw a few towels in to avoid the wetness. Please leave units inflated until drivers come for pick up.
- All rentals are a flat rate that includes setup and takedown. On delivery day, we will place chairs and tables where ever you desire. There is a $20-$80 fee if you would like them set up and broken down.
- Because we get very busy and wanting to be on time, there is a chance we have to setup rental equipment in your backyard a day before your event. This only applies if you stated your equipment will be setup in backyard. If we need to setup early, we will call 1-2 days before your party starts. There is no additional charge for early setup. If equipment will be set up on grass, the sprinklers need to be turned off as long as the jumper is there. Your grass will not get damaged.
- Please let us know where to setup as we will drive stakes in the grass or dirt to anchor the corners of our units. Be sure to let us know of any areas not to stake. We will not be responsible for any broken pipes underground.
- We do not setup on any sharp objects such as rocks, gravel, and sprinkler heads that are on top ground.
- Overnight rentals cost an additional $25, however, if we have already arrived for pickup and you wish to keep it overnight we reserve the right to refuse as the inflatable may be booked for the next day. If we are able to allow it overnight after already arriving, it will cost an additional $50 to keep it overnight.
- Second day rentals cost an additional 50% of the rental rate.
- We charge $20 per for any lost accessories to Fun Food Machines such as scoopers or trays.
- We accept cash, credit, or check in some cases. Drivers do not carry change for cash transactions so have exact amount of cash. For credit card transactions, please pay prior to your rental day.
- Payment must be made upon delivery before rental equipment is setup. Please have payment ready when we arrive.
- There is a $50 cleaning fee if equipment is excessively dirty.
- Customer needs to cover any damage made to equipment. You may purchase our damage waiver to avoid this.
- Please call us 7 or more days prior to your event if you%u2019d like to cancel your order. The non-refundable deposit can be applied toward another event for up to 13 months away. There is a 20% or $50 (whichever is greater) restocking fee if the cancellation is within 7 days.
- Please look at our Delivery Rates Page.
- If there is water in jumpers that are not supposed to get wet, we charge a $50 fee.
- All equipment needs Adult Supervision. Children should not be using equipment if there is no supervision.
- Customer is not allowed to relocate equipment after setup. Our staff has setup the equipment safely using stakes or sand bags. Relocating the equipment may void safety.
- The following items are not allowed in or near our equipment: silly string, gum, food, drinks, sharp objects, confetti, trash, or any type of debris. Please use common sense.
We apologize if there is any inconvenience in our policy but this insures we satisfy all of our customers. Call us at 408-896-5867 if you have any questions.